If you are planning to spend your holiday in Bantayan, one of the most recommended places where you could stay is the Kota Beach Resort. The place justifies the beauty that the whole island of Bantayan offers. Compared to the other resorts in the island, Kota offers a secluded and unspoiled getaway to tourists. Anyone who has had the experience of staying in the resort surely has experienced the enchanting wonders of the place. The ambience is also perfect for people who wish to forget all the hustle and bustle of the city life especially with its hut cottages situated near coconut trees. And, as you relax in your own hut, you get to have an obstructed view of the curved shoreline, clear water and white sand. This is definitely one of the best experiences you will ever have on your next vacation if you plan to stay in Kota Beach Resort.
- Breakfast – 160.00 Php/meal
- Standard Rooms (non aircon) – 770.00 Php
- Non-aircon Cottage w/ Fan – 1,079.00 Php
- Aircon Room Double (for 2, no Extra person allowed) – 1,260.00 Php
- Economy Row House Aircon – 1,300.00 Php
- Aircon Deluxe Cottage – 1,560.00 Php
- Amihan Room Aircon – 1,560.00 Php
- Penthouse Room Aircon – 1,560.00 Php
- Superior Cottage Beachfront – 1,700.00 Php
- Beachfront Suite – 2,000.00Php/day
* All rooms except for aircon room Double are good for 3 persons only.
- extra charge for extra person – 200.00 Php/Person
- free pick-up from Sta. Fe Port
- Free WIFI