What constantly draws travelers towards Bohol is its hilly landscapes and long stretches of white sand beaches which undoubtedly illuminate its natural beauty. Its rich cultural and historical heritage is also what ignites the adventurous spirits.
So pack up your bags and ready your gears for a 3-days/2-nights historical journey to Bohol countryside to witness where Filipinos and Spaniards first fostered friendly relations through blood in the Blood Compact Site, appreciate ancient craftsmanship in a visit towards the lush Man-made forest and be amazed as you sight the famous Chocolate Hills and see endemic Tarsiers in the tour towards Carmen.
Then enjoy your lunch while cruising through Lobo-Loay River and don’t forget to end the day thanking the creator as you visit the oldest stone church in the Philippines Baclayon Church, tracing its religious relics back to the 16th century. All these exciting adventure for a price as low as Php3000 is surely worth the deal.
- 3D/2N Airconditioned Room Accommodation @ Panglao Island, Bohol
- Roundtrip Airport / Seaport Transfer
- Buffet Lunch Onboard A Floating Restaurant
- Entrance Fees
- Private Transportation During The Tour
- Service of a Licensed Tour Guide / Driver
What’s not included in the package:
– Meals all throughout the tour
– Blood Compact Shrine – Baclayon Church and Museum – Loay Local Industries – Buffet Lunch While River Cruising – Hanging Bridge in Sevilla – Tarsier Sanctuary – Man-made Forest – Chocolate Hills – Souvenir Shops
Optional Places Depending On Time: – Prony The Phyton – Butterfly Farm – Loboc Eco-Adventure
Optional Tours: – Balicasag Island & Dolphin Watching – Panglao Island Tour – Sagbayan Peak – Danao Eco-Adventure Tour
Note: – Roundtrip Airfare Not Included – Valid until October 31, 2013 ( Not applicable for Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year & Holy Week Season ) – Rates are subject for availability and not guaranteed until purchased – Accommodation @ JJ Alona Beach Resort ( Panglao Island ) – Other accommodation also available