Camiguin Island is the perfect getaway for nature lovers who love to explore natural wonders such as waterfalls, hot and cold springs, lagoons and many more. Take a tour to the countryside and hike up to such places as the Katibawasan Falls, Tausan Falls, Tangub Hot Spring, Macao Cold Spring and Ardent Hot Springs, among others. And, of course, who would want to miss visiting the famous Sunken Cemetery, which sunk after the huge eruption by Mount Vulcan?
Our Camiguin Island Tour package includes two nights’ worth of stay at the beautiful Secret Cove Beach Resort in Mambajao. It also includes a tour to the uninhabited white sandbar called White Island, which is located around 1.4 kilometers off the northern shore of Mambajao.
P 3,250/person (min of 10 pax)
- Round trip land transfer [Lumbia Airport Balingoan Wharf- Lumbia Airport] – Round trip ferry [Baligoan Wharf-Benoni Port-Balingoan Wharf] – Round trip sea port transfer [Benoni Port-Camiguin Resort-Benoni Port] – Camiguin Countryside Tour: Ardent Hot Springs / Katibawasan Falls/ Macao Cold Spring/ Taguines Lagoon/ Santo Niño Cold Spring/ Tausan Falls/ Gui-ob Church Ruins/ Sunken Cemetery/ Vulcan Daan/ Tangub Hot Spring
- White island boat trip
- 2 nights’ Accommodation, Secret Cove in Camiguin
What’s not included in the package:
- Airport Terminal Fees
- Seaport Terminal Fees
- Entrance Fees all throughout the tour
- Meals all throughout the tour
– Meals all throughout the tour