This tour will bring you to Mount Tapyas and have a spectacular view of the entire town, including the bay. Also, you will visit Maquinit hot spring, cashew harvest, public market, souvenir shops, town plaza, and more.
- Van Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide
Php 700/pax BOOK NOW
- Light Snacks
- All Permits
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
Hike at Mt Tapyas
Night Dip at Maquinit Hot Spring
7:00 End of the Tour
Terms and Condition
- Travel Insurance is up to 100,000 pesos coverage.
- Environmental Fee of 150 pesos good for 6 month is not included.
- All tours are seat-in coach basis. This means that you will join in with other guests from a number of hotels and you will enjoy the tour as a group.
- The check in time is 2:00PM, you can leave your baggage at the front desk if you have tour on the same day.
- The checkout is 12:00PM on your last day. If you have tour on your last day, check out first before going to the tours and just leave your baggage at the front desk to avoid extra charges.
- Some of the places to visit in the city tour and Honda bay inclusion may not all be included in the actual tour and will depend on the availability of the place and availability of the time.
- Snorkeling gear, swimming gear, sun block, sunglasses and similar equipment are not included in the package except for life vest during sea travel.
- The agency is not liable if there will be cancellation of the tour because of act of nature forcing the coast guard to close sea travel to ensure safety of the guest. It will be subject for full refund/Partial Refund.
- The Agency shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of the management.
- Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the guest/client during Tour unless to the will full act or gross negligence of the Agency or any of the staff.
- The agency reserves the rights to leave tour guests if not meet its schedule.
- The discount rates for the following age brackets are:
- Ages below two(2) years of age 100% free
Ages from three(3) to six(6) years of age 50% discount
- Ages seven(7) and above No discount
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the chosen package is required and the balance amount shall be paid in full upon guests’ arrival.
- Any cancellation made within two weeks or more from the arrival date shall bear the following charges:
- Cancelled within 14 days or more 10% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 7- 13 days 25% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 2-6 days 50% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 1 day or no show 100% cancellation charge
Mount Tapyas View Deck
Trekking is a popular activity when going to Coron. While exploring the roads less traveled in the town, you can take photos of the beautiful views around you. Mount Tapyas is a good vantage point if you want to see the overlooking beauty of the town.
Maquinit Hot Spring
After the trekking adventure, a hot spring dip at Maquinit will relieve those achy muscles. The hot spring is a relaxing place with mesmerizing scenery of the shore and mangrove forest. The natural saltwater in the hot spring offers health benefits and great relaxation for the mind and body.
This is the baywalk of Palawan which offers scenic coastlines and captivating views of the town. Don’t forget to capture some souvenir photos at Lualhati Park for a complete Coron Town experience.
Souvenir Shop Visit
For us Filipinos, buying souvenir and pasalubong is mandatory so you should never miss this.
Coron Island Tour Inquiry Form