This day tour is a great escapade from the city with interesting tropical views far from the modern city life. Tour destinations include picnic lunch, entrance fees, beach cottages, and many more.
- Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide
Php 1,950/pax BOOK NOW
- Light Snacks
- All Permits
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
Bulog Dos Island
4:30 End of the Tour
Terms and Condition
- Travel Insurance is up to 100,000 pesos coverage.
- Environmental Fee of 150 pesos good for 6 month is not included.
- All tours are seat-in coach basis. This means that you will join in with other guests from a number of hotels and you will enjoy the tour as a group.
- The check in time is 2:00PM, you can leave your baggage at the front desk if you have tour on the same day.
- The checkout is 12:00PM on your last day. If you have tour on your last day, check out first before going to the tours and just leave your baggage at the front desk to avoid extra charges.
- Some of the places to visit in the city tour and Honda bay inclusion may not all be included in the actual tour and will depend on the availability of the place and availability of the time.
- Snorkeling gear, swimming gear, sun block, sunglasses and similar equipment are not included in the package except for life vest during sea travel.
- The agency is not liable if there will be cancellation of the tour because of act of nature forcing the coast guard to close sea travel to ensure safety of the guest. It will be subject for full refund/Partial Refund.
- The Agency shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of the management.
- Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the guest/client during Tour unless to the will full act or gross negligence of the Agency or any of the staff.
- The agency reserves the rights to leave tour guests if not meet its schedule.
- The discount rates for the following age brackets are:
- Ages below two(2) years of age 100% free
Ages from three(3) to six(6) years of age 50% discount
- Ages seven(7) and above No discount
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the chosen package is required and the balance amount shall be paid in full upon guests’ arrival.
- Any cancellation made within two weeks or more from the arrival date shall bear the following charges:
- Cancelled within 14 days or more 10% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 7- 13 days 25% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 2-6 days 50% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 1 day or no show 100% cancellation charge
Snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, beach walking, moderate trekking, or picture taking, name it and Malcapuya Island has it all for you. This island is one of the best beaches to relax and enjoy the laid-back island lifestyle in Coron.
Once you arrive at the Banana Island, you will immediately fall in love with its clear turquoise waters. The bay is full of captivating views and will help you discover why the island is named Banana.
Bulog Dos Island
The fascinating marine life at Bulog Dos Island makes it a perfect place for snorkeling. The white sandbar also offers a relaxing beach walk experience with friends and family.
Coron Island Tour Inquiry Form