More and more people are adding the Islas de Gigantes tour this in their itinerary because the seascapes that can be seen are magnificent. The clear and cool waters of the smooth textured beaches in the different islets in the Islands of the Giants can make your worries go away.
The extra effort you will exert travelling to Islas de Gigantes will all be forgotten once you’re taking the tour.
Min of 2 Pax Rate s@4290/Pax [2 Days/ 1 Night]
Min of 3 Pax Rate @3970/Pax [3 Days/ 2 Nights]
Min of 4 Pax Rate @3800/Pax [3 Days/ 2 Nights]
Min of 5 Pax Rate @3550/Pax [3 Days/ 2 Nights]
Min of 6-7 Pax Rate @3450/Pax [3 Days/ 2 Nights]
Min of 8-10 Pax Rate @3350/Pax [3 Days/ 2 Nights]
- 3DAYS 2NIGHTS Accommodation in Gigantes
- Passenger boat fare roundtrip (balikan) from Carles Port to Isla de Gigantes (2 hrs)
- EXCLUSIVE boat for island hopping tour in all 5-6 islands
- Island entrance fees
- Environmental Fees
- Local Island Guide
- Cave Exploration and Cave Guide in Bakwitan Cave
- Visit Century Old Spanish Lighthouse
- 5meals(family service seafood buffet meals/unli rice)
- Single Motorbike Ride for 3days time(mode of transpo).
- Transportation from Iloilo City to Carles Port and vice versa
- Gigantes Boat Departure from Carles Port to Gigantes is every 8am 10 am and 2 pm
- Gigantes Boat Departure from Gigantes to Carles Port is every 10am 2pm and 4pm
- Bus to Carles from Jaro, IloIlo Tagbak terminal around 4-4.5 hours
- If you arrive late at Carles Port you can still rent a private boat @2500/boat
- Private van can be rented @3500/van/way from Iloilo City to Carles