Tour A is the very popular island hopping tour offered. For a whole day you will be able to see white sand beaches, turquoise green sea, limestone cliffs, lush greenery and a diverse marine life. The tour even includes free lunch, goggles, snorkel, a guide and 5 beautiful pit-stops to indulge in the whole day. These include: Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, 7 Commandos Beach, Secret Lagoon and Simizu Island.
- Buffet Lunch
- Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide
Php 1,200/pax BOOK NOW
- All Permits
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Boat Rental
- Life Vest
- Snorkeling gear
9:00am hotel pick up
12:00pm lunch at Shimizu Island
7 Commando Beach
3:00pm end of tour
Terms and Condition
- Travel Insurance is up to 100,000 pesos coverage.
- Environmental Fee of 150 pesos good for 6 month is not included.
- All tours are seat-in coach basis. This means that you will join in with other guests from a number of hotels and you will enjoy the tour as a group.
- The check in time is 2:00PM, you can leave your baggage at the front desk if you have tour on the same day.
- The checkout is 12:00PM on your last day. If you have tour on your last day, check out first before going to the tours and just leave your baggage at the front desk to avoid extra charges.
- Some of the places to visit in the city tour and Honda bay inclusion may not all be included in the actual tour and will depend on the availability of the place and availability of the time.
- Snorkeling gear, swimming gear, sun block, sunglasses and similar equipment are not included in the package except for life vest during sea travel.
- The agency is not liable if there will be cancellation of the tour because of act of nature forcing the coast guard to close sea travel to ensure safety of the guest. It will be subject for full refund/Partial Refund.
- The Agency shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of the management.
- Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the guest/client during Tour unless to the will full act or gross negligence of the Agency or any of the staff.
- The agency reserves the rights to leave tour guests if not meet its schedule.
- The discount rates for the following age brackets are:
- Ages below two(2) years of age 100% free
Ages from three(3) to six(6) years of age 50% discount
- Ages seven(7) and above No discount
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the chosen package is required and the balance amount shall be paid in full upon guests’ arrival.
- Any cancellation made within two weeks or more from the arrival date shall bear the following charges:
- Cancelled within 14 days or more 10% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 7- 13 days 25% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 2-6 days 50% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 1 day or no show 100% cancellation charge
What to see:
It is located at the Miniloc Island Cove and can be accessed through swimming or kayaking for others. There is a small partition that welcomes through to a paradise of turquoise-green seawater limestone cliffs and beautiful, diverse marine life. And at the end of the lagoon welcomes a cave.
Beautiful limestone karsts welcome you as your boat approaches the Big Lagoon. It is a breeding ground of a lot of crustaceans as well as fishes. There is a bamboo platform so tourist can jump off and dive into the deep blue sea.
Simizu Island is also a haven of diverse marine life. You can snorkel and do some fish feeding or lounge around the beach and wait as your guide will prepare sumptuous lunch for you. It is a perfect spot to appreciate the beauty of El Nido because it has a good vantage point.
This is usually the final destination for most tours and a perfect relaxation spot after a long day. The beach got its name to from the 7 Japanese commandos who lived in the island after World War II. The island has a long coastline with palm trees as resting shade for tourists.
El Nido Island Hopping Tour A Inquiry Form