The fame El Nido had garnered, however, is no mere accident but rather is a result of its ever growing popularity to tourists because of its many stunning places to visit – its hulking cliffs, captivating lagoons, fine white sands, and lavish jungles. As one testament to its popularity as a tourist destination, El Nido was, at some point, a nominee as one of the world’s best travel destinations as published by the National Geographic Traveler magazine.
- Buffet Lunch
- Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide
Php 1,200/pax BOOK NOW
- All Permits
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Boat Rental
- Life Vest
- Snorkeling gear
9:30 boat ride and start of island hopping
4:00 End of the Tour
Terms and Condition
- Travel Insurance is up to 100,000 pesos coverage.
- Environmental Fee of 150 pesos good for 6 month is not included.
- All tours are seat-in coach basis. This means that you will join in with other guests from a number of hotels and you will enjoy the tour as a group.
- The check in time is 2:00PM, you can leave your baggage at the front desk if you have tour on the same day.
- The checkout is 12:00PM on your last day. If you have tour on your last day, check out first before going to the tours and just leave your baggage at the front desk to avoid extra charges.
- Some of the places to visit in the city tour and Honda bay inclusion may not all be included in the actual tour and will depend on the availability of the place and availability of the time.
- Snorkeling gear, swimming gear, sun block, sunglasses and similar equipment are not included in the package except for life vest during sea travel.
- The agency is not liable if there will be cancellation of the tour because of act of nature forcing the coast guard to close sea travel to ensure safety of the guest. It will be subject for full refund/Partial Refund.
- The Agency shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of the management.
- Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the guest/client during Tour unless to the will full act or gross negligence of the Agency or any of the staff.
- The agency reserves the rights to leave tour guests if not meet its schedule.
- The discount rates for the following age brackets are:
- Ages below two(2) years of age 100% free
Ages from three(3) to six(6) years of age 50% discount
- Ages seven(7) and above No discount
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the chosen package is required and the balance amount shall be paid in full upon guests’ arrival.
- Any cancellation made within two weeks or more from the arrival date shall bear the following charges:
- Cancelled within 14 days or more 10% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 7- 13 days 25% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 2-6 days 50% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 1 day or no show 100% cancellation charge
Knowing what “matinloc” meant among the natives of El Nido, you know for sure that any place attributed with the term is to be as beautiful as what the term meant, literally “beautiful” itself. Giving tribute to one of Catholic’s important figure, the Virgin Mary, the Matinloc Shrine is also what is known by name of Shrine of Our Lady of Matinloc and Shrine of the Blessed Virgin which was built around 1982 as a sacred monument.
Said to have a semblance of a helicopter at a certain angle and distance from the place, Dilumacad, also known as the Helicopter Island is a tourist spot around El Nido not just for its shape, but also for its quality as a place of visit overall. The island’s 300m stretch of white sand beach along with its underwater tunnels and fringing reefs make it an ideal place to visit for island-hoppers.
Surrounded with limestone’s formation is the Hidden Beach. This beach is located at Matinloc Island and cannot be seen from the outside. During high tide, boat can go inside but if it’s low tide you can enjoy the shallow water with rich marine life.
El Nido Island Hopping Tour C Inquiry Form