Trekking Mt. Pinatubo offers you most memorable day in your life while on aprivate tour to hike the scenic Mount Pinatubo and view the turquoise waters of the volcanic Crater Lake.
Leaving Manila early morning and a trip for about two and a half hours north in an air-conditioned van. Now board an old 4×4 Filipino Jeep and enjoy a thrilling drive across Crow Valley, a moon-like terrain, with vast ash fields and rocky rivers. Your guide will show you at an Aeta Village and enjoy interacting with one of the oldest indigenous tribes in the Philippines.
You will hike up towards the summit passing through sandy cliffs and up a single trail mountain path. The views of the Crater Lake are breathtaking and worth every minute of the trek. Relax – you have plenty of time, take in the incredible surroundings, bask in the sun and enjoy the views of the lake before returning to Pinatubo Spa Town.
- PHP2,200/GUEST @ 11-15 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP2,400/GUEST @ 10 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP2,600/GUEST @ 09 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP2,800/GUEST @ 08 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP3,100/GUEST @ 07 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP3,500/GUEST @ 06 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP3,400/GUEST @ 05 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP4,000/GUEST @ 04 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP5,000/GUEST @ 03 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP7,250/GUEST @ 02 PARTICIPANTS
- PHP13,800/GUEST @ 01 PARTICIPANT
- Professional and friendly driver/ tour coordinator
- Round trip van transfer [Manila-Mt. Pinatubo-Manila] NISSAN ESCAPADE-TOYOTA HI ACE 2010-2014 MODELS
- Strong A/C and comfortable seats
- Use of 4×4 Jeep with Professional Drivers to Trekking Point
- Local Filipino guide to the Crater Lake
- All Entrance, Fuel and toll fees
- Aeta Village interaction
- FREE WIFI ROAMING ACCESS
- Travel Insurance (OPTIONAL)
What’s not included in the package:
– Meals all throughout the tour
4.30 am (Monday – Friday) 3.30 am (Saturday) 4.00 am(Sunday)
- Filipino Lunch: Php 250.00
- Korean Lunch: Php 350.00
- Use of shower facilities: Php 100.00
- Boat in the Crater Lake: Php 250.00
- Capas National Shrine: Minimal fee depending on numbers
- Massages & Spa Treatments at Mt. Pinatubo Spa
Things to bring:
- Packed lunch
- Sun visor
- Trekking shoes
Swimming: Swimming in the Crater Lake is forbidden as of 1st January 2013.
Hike: Option 1 – Longer Hike: The hike is roughly 5.5 km (2 hours walking) each way with a total ascent of 300 metres. The terrain is relatively flat until the last 20 minutes where you ascend to the rim of the Crater Lake using a single trail. Physical fitness is required and there is a minimum age requirement of 8 yrs old.
Option 2 – Shorter Hike: The hike is roughly 30 minutes ascending to the rim of the Crater Lake using a single trail.