Aquaventure Reef Club is located in the Anilao area of Batangas, Luzon’s premier dive destination. It is a two and a half hours drive south of Manila but once you get there, you are a mere five minutes away from an unforgettable diving adventure. The resplendent colors of corals found in Anilao’s waters make the place ideal for underwater photography. Need to take a break from diving (although we can’t imagine why you’d want to)? Our location is also perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Or get out of the water and have a beach picnic. Better still, explore the many neighboring islands on our outrigger boats.
Guests can choose from our Aircon or Fan cooled Single, Double, Triple & Quad Sharing Rooms, all of which are equipped with hot/cold water as well as a private toilet & bath. All of our Guest Rooms feature native, rustic architecture design that strongly gives you that strong Filipino ambiance for relaxation.
After you dive, come home to a princely life with Aquaventure Reef Club’s resort amenities And as the day ends, the resort’s cozy guest rooms provide the perfect ambiance for relaxation, amidst the sights, sounds and smell of nature. All 20 guest room feature native, rustic architecture design, and a private toilet bath with hot and cold shower. Choose from our aircon and fan-cooled single, double, triple, and quadruple rooms. The main dining area offers the freshest bounties of the sea-buffet or a la carte, which you may savor while enjoying the breathtaking waterfront view on the open-air deck. A full service bar keeps the drinks flowing from sunrise until sunset, and beyond!
How To Get There
From Metro-Manila, take the South SuperHighway. Take a Right Turn at the end of the South Super Highway, going towards Sto. Tomas, Batangas. Then, take a Right at the “Star Tallway” going to Lipa (entrance is after the Sto. Tomas Industrial Park).
Upon reaching the end of the highway to Lipa, exit towards San Fernando Air Base, Batangas City. Take a Right towards Cuenca, Alitagtag. Upon reaching the end of the road, turn Left towards Mabini, Bauan. Turn Right towards Anilao, Mabini (before the bridge). Turn Right at the junction towards Anilao. Before reaching Anilao pier, turn Left towards San Teodoro.
|DESCRIPTION||RENTAL RATE PER DAY ($US)|
|Regulator Set (Regulator, SPG, DG & Octopus)||9.00|
|Submersible Pressure Gauge & Depth Gauge||4.25|
|Extra Weights 2lbs.||.30|
|Extra Weights 3lbs.||.40|
|Low Pressure Inflator||1.20|
|Mask / Fins / Snorkel Set||3.85|
|Mask / Snorkel Set||2.75|
DIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A/C Accommodation (twin share)
- All buffet meals
- 2 boat dives per diving day with dive master in traditional Banka with full crew
- Unlimited shore dives without dive master
- Use of tanks with air, weights and weight belt
- US$40.00 – Extra day dive, minimum of 2 persons per boat
- US$30.00 – Extra day dive, minimum of 3 persons per boat
- USD$50.00 – Night Dive, minimum of 2 persons per boat
- USD$40.00 – Night Dive, minimum of 3 persons per boat
- Php 100/day of diving – Government Conservation Fee
- Special Rates for Local/Expat Philippine Residents available on request.
- Drift Diving
- Cave Diving
- World-class Dive Center with fully equipped training service and first-aid facilities
- Gear organizers, lockers, spacious equipment rinse area
- Snorkeling Gear
- Spacious Outrigger Boat
- All 20 guest room feature native, rustic architecture design, and a private toilet bath with hot and cold shower.
- Choose from our aircon and fan-cooled single, double, triple, and quadruple rooms.
- Sea-buffet or A La Carte
- The Open-Air Deck
- Full Service Bar