You will be able to enjoy Snake Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Pangalusian Island, Cadugnon Point and Cave, Pinasil Island and Cathedral Cave, and Vigan and Snake Island. It usually depends on your hired boatman which islands should you go first. Nonetheless, you will be able to see the beauty of the province.
- Buffet Lunch
- Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide
Php 1,200/pax BOOK NOW
- All Permits
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Boat Rental
- Life Vest
- Snorkeling gear
9:30 boat ride and start of island hopping
4:00 End of the Tour
Terms and Condition
- Travel Insurance is up to 100,000 pesos coverage.
- Environmental Fee of 150 pesos good for 6 month is not included.
- All tours are seat-in coach basis. This means that you will join in with other guests from a number of hotels and you will enjoy the tour as a group.
- The check in time is 2:00PM, you can leave your baggage at the front desk if you have tour on the same day.
- The checkout is 12:00PM on your last day. If you have tour on your last day, check out first before going to the tours and just leave your baggage at the front desk to avoid extra charges.
- Some of the places to visit in the city tour and Honda bay inclusion may not all be included in the actual tour and will depend on the availability of the place and availability of the time.
- Snorkeling gear, swimming gear, sun block, sunglasses and similar equipment are not included in the package except for life vest during sea travel.
- The agency is not liable if there will be cancellation of the tour because of act of nature forcing the coast guard to close sea travel to ensure safety of the guest. It will be subject for full refund/Partial Refund.
- The Agency shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of the management.
- Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the guest/client during Tour unless to the will full act or gross negligence of the Agency or any of the staff.
- The agency reserves the rights to leave tour guests if not meet its schedule.
- The discount rates for the following age brackets are:
- Ages below two(2) years of age 100% free
Ages from three(3) to six(6) years of age 50% discount
- Ages seven(7) and above No discount
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the chosen package is required and the balance amount shall be paid in full upon guests’ arrival.
- Any cancellation made within two weeks or more from the arrival date shall bear the following charges:
- Cancelled within 14 days or more 10% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 7- 13 days 25% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 2-6 days 50% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 1 day or no show 100% cancellation charge
What to See?
The name may sound freaky but the island is totally Instagram worthy. And no, there are no snakes around. The Island got its name from the long, white sandbar resembling letter S or as others may see it, resembling a snake. On low tide, you can fully appreciate the sandbar and on high tide, water level will be ankle to knee deep.
Usually the last destination of the Package B Island Hopping tour in El Nido. Small store is available here where you can buy fresh coconut juice.
Tour B is not only about the sand and sea but it also touches a little bit of history. Cadugnon Cave is an anthropological site where remains were traced back to the Sung Dynasty. Going through the cave may be a little bit of a challenge but once inside, you will truly be awed with the rock formations inside the cave.
The island has a cathedral-like hollow, which serves as an entrance to the cave. The cave can be accessed through kayaking or through the boat and once you enter, it is like going into a magical place.
The soft sands of Pinagbuyutan Island is so inviting that you want to just lie down into the beach and enjoy the view. Pinagbuyutan is famous because it is where Survivor France was shot making El Nido a very popular destination for French tourists. Trees and even Bermuda grass makes an ideal place for picnic or day ender for the entire trip.
El Nido Island Hopping Tour B Inquiry Form