Old world ambience, as the name itself implies, Paradise. Nestled at the Island of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines. A vast expanse of fine white sand and glistening crystal blue waters awaits the most fervent beach lover.
There are a number of reasons why this is a fantastic place:
- Beach is nice and clean, nicer than Boracay, cleaner than Boracay.
- The island is very quiet, there is no crazy nightlife like Boracay, this is more of what I would term a Sunday family place.
- There are water sports on the island, and are cheaper than European destinations but I can not say that they are cheap, there is jet skis too, and rowing boats. Table tennis and billards are available too.
- A bird sanctuary is also on paradise island good for the kids to view, but of course I found this interesting.
- The food is really good on the island, especially the seafood. Though the food is expensive compared to the main city of Davao, but still is very cheap compared to European prices.
- The atmosphere is nice and quiet for a peaceful relaxing time.
|Day Tour||PhP 100.00|
|Beach Overnight||PhP 250.00|
|Extra Bed||PhP 550.00|
|Boat Ride (O/W)||PhP 15.00/person|
Amenities & Services:
- Registration Area for meetings
- Public Address System – complete with microphone, stand and rostrum
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Overhead Projector
- White Boards and Flip Charts
- DVD Player
- Flag Poles
- Wifi Access
- Meals and Snacks (optional)
- Function Coordinator
- Ice cream kiosk
- Business Center
- Children’s Playground & Park
- Souvenir Shop