Camiguin is widely known for its breathtaking landscapes and scenery. And apparently, Puesta Del Sol Beach Bungalows and Cafe’ is one that provides such magnificence. This place opened last May 2009, but despite that, this resort is known for its serene ambiance. And for this reason, this place is ideal for honeymoons and even for those who simply want a simple getaway from the urban areas. Other than that, Puesta Del Sol simply means sunset in Spanish… thus, you can expect a majestic view of the sunset from there. And guess what? Their restaurant specializes in Mexican food, some of it are namely tacos, burritos, quesadilla and nachos. They also serve specialty drinks which you’re bound to enjoy while taking a dip in their pool. Come now and see for yourself..!
- Each bungalow costs Php 2,500 during peak season
- During lean months a discounted rate of Php 2,000 is available.
- full breakfast for each guest is included
- Swimming Pool
- Fully-airconditioned rooms
- hypo-allergenic pillows
- 12-inch mattress
- Cold and Hot Shower Bathrooms for Each Bungalow