For the longest time, The Island Garden City of Samal or IGACOS, has been considered as one of the premier tourist destinations in Mindanao. Samal on the whole is famous for its secluded white-sand beach resorts, pristine waters and fine-looking environment.
Through the years, new beach resorts have been developed in IGACOS and one of which is Secdea Beach Resort, a 56-hectare resort positioned in San Isidro, Babak. The resort can be reached through a 40-minute drive from Babak wharf. At present, Secdea is probably recognized as one of the most beautiful and popular resorts, that is frequently visited in Samal owing to its nice reviews from local and international tourists.
In addition to that, Secdea takes pride of its picturesque beach setting, floating cottage, multi-sports pavilion, a clubhouse, posh cottages for overnight stay and brilliantly-designed furniture. The price of Secdea’s villas may be quite expensive for some since it can exclusively accommodate a big group of guests but nonetheless, it is all worth it since offers only well-to-do, hotel-resembling accommodation, unspoilt beach, a fine-looking infinity restaurant serving delectable dishes and a state-of-the-art infinity pool which features a breathtaking overlooking view of the seascapes and landscapes. In addition to that, guests can also take pleasure in roving around the mangrove regions with its paved pathways and enjoy the peaceful beauty of nature.
Please be reminded that inquiries and reservation requests are entertained from Mondays thru Saturdays only from 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Top 10 Must-vist Tourist Destinations in Samal Island
- Samal Island Travel Guide
- 23 Amazing Destinations in Mindanao
- Seaside Rooms(2 pax)- Php 3,900
- Seashell Rooms(3 pax) – Php 4,900
- Sea Breeze Lodge(4 pax) – Php 7,400
- Villa Secdea Two/2nd Floor (12 pax)- Php 15,900
- Day Use(inclusive of Entrance, Lunch and Pool use)
- Adult Rate- Php 650/pax
- 7 years andyounger Php550/pax
– Complimentary breakfast is served for overnight guests
- Jetskie- Php 4,000 per hour / Php2,500 per 30 min
- Kayak (Single) – Php 300 per hour / Php 200 per 30 min
- Kayak (Double) – Php 400 per hour / Php 250 per 30 min
- Paddler Boat – Php 200 per hour / Php 150 per 30 min
- Banana Boat Ride(4 pax min) – Php 300 per 30 min
- Life Vest Rental – Php 150 per day
- Bicyle – Php 400 per day / Php 150 per hour
- Van Pick-up from Port vice-versa – Php 1,000 per way (to be arranged in advance) Helicopter Transport (3 pax) – Php 26,000 per way (to be arranged in advance)