Submarine Garden is located at Lobo, Batangas. The garden consist of living corals near the shore of one of the beaches of Lobo. It can be clearly seen during the early mornings when the water is clear and the tide is low. It has been acknowledged to be a fish sanctuary.
Fifteen meters from the seaboard, water is clear, one can view a fish at knee-deep waters. Different sea creature can be sighted at shallow waters. Flying fish hopping in harmony is a common spectacle. While at nighttime, luminous planktons light up the water.
Submarine Garden are among the province’s aquatic attractions.
Although the roads leading to Lobo are bumpy, and resorts in the area are quite undeveloped. One should consider visiting Lobo, as a perfect haven for beach lovers who wants a quiet break.
How to get there: To reach the spot, a banca (motorized outrigger) may be hired either in Batangas City or in Lobo town.
Travel time: Approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Day Tour – 75.00 Php/Head
- Overnight Stay – 100.00 Php/Head
Submarine Gardens (Sawang)
- 2 pax – 4 pax – 1,500.00 Php
- 4 pax – 6 pax – 2,000.00 Php
Lily Beach (Olo-olo)
- 2 pax(Duplex aircon rooms) – 4,000 Php
- for an overnight stay – 950.00 Php
(includes buffet with a minimum of 3 dishes)
Buffet meals at:
- Breakfast – 150.00 (7am-9am)
- Lunch – 350.00 (11am-2pm)
- PM snack – 150.00 (2pm-4pm)
- Dinner – 350.00 (6pm-8pm)
- Day Trippers (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) – 700.00 Php/ person
Entrance, use of huts, beach chairs, buffet lunch and pm snack.
You can also avail of the 50% discount on cottage or room if available.
Amenties & Services:
- a pavilion for your function
- accommodate Team Building and Outing
- twin air-conditioned room
- Buffet Meals