Nestled along San Juan, Batangas’ wide sandy coast is a family getaway haven like no other. This is a down-to-earth place – thatched roof cottages, uncluttered stretches of clean sand, few visitors, and warm bonfires.
Upon arriving, a welcome drink of Balai’s own tamarind concoction prepares you for kicking back and enjoying your weekend stay.
Whether its to get away from the noise of the city, or to frolic in the sun, or to celebrate a momentous occasion you will discover that Balai sa Laiya is simply… perfect.
Simple but comfortable rooms your family and friends will surely enjoy. With airconditioned or non-airconditioned cottages available, Balai sa Laiya’s rooms open up to a natural setting of green groves of trees, fresh sea air and white sands.
Each room comes with its own porch area, wide-opening doors and roll-down wicker screen to maximize your communion with nature in your very own piece of paradise.
How to get there
1. Take a bus from Manila to Lucena (Jackliner, Tritran, BLTB, Jam, etc) but get off at the Town of Candelaria. (+/- 2 hrs.)
2. Get off at Chowking right after the town proper of Candelaria.
3. Go to the nearest intersection, which is about 10 meters and take a jeep to the town of San Juan, Batangas. (+/- 30 mins.)
4. Get off at the San Juan, Town Market and take a jeep to the Barrio of Hugom where Balai is located. (+/- 30 mins.)
1. Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City (Jackliner, Tritran, BLTB, Jam, Alps, etc.) (+/- 1.5 hrs.)
2. Get off at Bus Terminal near McDonalds, Jollibee, and Shakey’s.
3. Take a tricycle to the jeep terminal located at the City Market (+/- 10 mins.)
4. Take a jeep bound for San Juan, Batangas. (+/- 45 mins.)
5. Get off at San Juan Town Market
6. Take a jeep to Barrio Hugom where Balai is located. (+/- 30 mins.).
A. Overnight Package - P3,900.00
ROOM PACKAGE FOR 1-3 PERSONS (PER ROOM/PER NIGHT) INCLUSIVE OF: ¬ Air-conditioned room with two double-sized beds ¬ Private toilet and bath with water heater ¬ 2 days and 1 night accommodation ¬ Bottomless hot coffee/tea ¬ Free usage of: -Swimming pool -Billiard table -Volleyball court -Bonfire Pit Note :
-Mandatory additional P950.00
for full board meals per head (3 buffet meals)
-Additional P750.00 per head in excess
of 3 pax – max of 2 additional persons only
Other Activities: (addt’l charge) - Kayak - Fishing - Karaoke Room - UNCONSUMED PACKAGE NON-REFUNDABLE - B. Day Trip Package - P750.00 per head INCLUSIVE OF: ¬ Welcome Drink ¬ Buffet Lunch ¬ PM snack (light) ¬ Day Entrance ¬ Free usage of: -Swimming pool -Billiard table -Volleyball court Other Activities: (addt’l charge) - Kayak - Fishing - Karaoke Room - UNCONSUMED PACKAGE NON-REFUNDABLE – BOOKING POLICIES 1. 50% Down payments to confirm bookings.
You can also deposit directly at any UCPB Branch.
Fax a copy of your validated deposit slip for confirmation.
2. For now, we are not accepting credit cards. 3. On cancellation charges: 100% of total package if cancellation was made on
the day of the actual stay 80% of total package price if cancellation was made For 4 rooms below - one day before actual stay For more than 5 rooms - 3 days before actual stay 50% of total package price if cancellation was made For 4 rooms below - 2 days before actual stay For more than 5 rooms - 4 days before actual stay 4. Corkage – Php.200.00 per bottle consumable 5. No spear fishing allowed 6. Unconsumed package non-refundable
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free usage of:
- – Kayak
- – Fishing
- – Karaoke Roo