Dive7000 is a newly renovated Philippine style resort located 90 miles south of Manila. We are a small family dive resort committed to providing our guests with the best diving Anilao has to offer. Please look around our site to find out more about us.
Dive7000 located near the town of Anilao, in Batangas Province, Philippines looks over the beautiful Balayan Bay. Nestled under coconut trees, Dive7000 was one of the first resorts in Anilao. We have an international clientele, including guests from Hong Kong, Japan, Europe, Australia, and the United States.
Dr. Tim Sevilla founded Dive7000 in 1978. He is considered by many to be the father of modern SCUBA Diving in the Philippines. He is a former PADI Course Director and has trained thousands of divers from all over the world. In 2002 he became the first Filipino to receive the SSI Platinum Pro Plus Diver Award at the DEMA convention in Las Vegas. He is still diving at the young age of 75.
Cathedral, the first marine sanctuary in Anilao, is a short swim from Dive7000. The cross was placed there by Dr. Tim and former President Ramos. Cathedral is one of the most famous dive sites in the Philippines.
To get there:
- Take South Expressway
- Exit Calamba going to Batangas.
- Turn right and enter STAR Tollway
- There are 2 exits , one, which is straight going to proper Lipa, Take the U turn which is going to Batangas.
- Upon exit of Star Tollway , Turn right going to Batangas
- Go straight , you will pass Air Base, Petron , Shell , 2nd Petron & Nestle , then turn right going to CUENCA
- About 15 mins ,You will reach 2nd Caltex Station on a 4 way intersection, Take the Middle road straight goint to Bauan, ( Don’t turn right ).
- Upon reaching A Funeral Homes (15 mins.) turn right and you will pass Petron and a Bridge, and then turn left going to Mabini, Batangas.
- Go straight, passing AG & P, Petron Plant and PNOC.
- Upon passing Zigzag Hospital and reaching a rotonda, turn right.
- Go straight, follow the sign of Dive 7000 Resort.