Can’t get enough of the wonders of Palawan? Add more excitement to your trip by not only exploring El Nido but as well as the Puerto Princesa Underground River.With the many beautiful sites in Palawan, it would be a crime to miss out on the most famous ones.
Book your El Nido and Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour now!
Via Public Transportation from Puerto Princesa (Minimum of 2 pax)
|Gemini Travelers Lodge (More Photos)||Php 6,100/pax|
|Desert Rose Hotel (More Photos)||Php 6,400/pax|
|Lolo Oyong (More Photos)||Php 6,600/pax|
|Residencia Katrina B&B (More Photos)||Php 6,600/pax|
|Telesfora Beach Cottages (More Photos)||Php 6,600/pax|
|Rovics Pension Inn (More Photos)||PHP 6,800/pax|
|Joaquinn’s Bed & Breakfast(More Photos)||PHP 7,400/pax|
|Marygold Beachfront Inn (More Photos)||PHP 7,600/pax|
|Periking El Nido (More Photos)||PHP 7,600/pax|
|Bill Tourist Inn (More Photos)||PHP 7,600/pax|
|Rosanna’s Pension (More Photos)||PHP 8,100/pax|
|Rovics Hotel (More Photos)||PHP 8,100/pax|
|Sea Cocoon Hotel(More Photos)||PHP 10,400/pax|
|EL Nido Beach Hotel (More Photos)||PHP 10,800/pax|
|EL Nido Garden Beach Resort (More Photos)||PHP 12,800/pax|
|Cadlao Resort (More Photos)||PHP 18,800/pax|
* Scheduled and will be with other passengers for the trip to & from El Nido
Via Private Transportation (3 Days/2 Nights)
*Rates are per person * Exclusive trip to & from El Nido
|Accommodation||2-3 Persons||4-5 PERSONS||6-7 PERSONS||8 PERSONS & ABOVE|
|Desert Rose Hotel||11,600||7,700||6,400||5,700|
|Residencia Katrina B&B||11,800||7,900||6,600||5,900|
|Rovics Pension Inn||12,000||8,100||6,800||6,100|
|Joaquinn’s B & B||12,600||8,700||7,400||6,700|
|Periking El Nido||112,800||8,900||7,600||6,900|
|Bill Tourist Inn||12,800||8,900||7,6,00||6,900|
|Sea Cocoon Hotel||15,600||11,700||10,400||9,700|
|EL Nido Beach Hotel||16,000||12,100||10,800||10,100|
|EL Nido Garden Resort||18,000||14,100||12,800||12,100|
Half Day Puerto Princesa City Tour — 600/Person
CITY TOUR INCLUSIONS: Air Conditioned Land Transfers, Entrance Fees, Snacks, Licensed Tour Guide. Places To Be Visited: Baywalk, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Plaza Cuartel, Crocodile Farms Institute (Palawan’s Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center), Nature Park, Mitra’s Ranch, Baker’s Hill, Binuatan Weaving Creations, and Souvenir Shops.
- 3 Days/2 Nights Accommodation (Air Conditioned Room)
- Daily Breakfast
- Round-trip Van Transport From Airport
- All Permits
- Entrance Fee
- Puerto Princesa Underground Tour
- El Nido Tour A with Picnic Lunch
- Tour Guide Assistance
6:30AM – Arrival
7:00AM – Underground River tour with buffet lunch
1:30PM – Travel to El Nido
6:00PM – Check In at El Nido
8:00AM – Breakfast
9:00AM – Island Hopping Tour A with picnic lunch
4:00PM – Back to the accommodation
7:00AM – Breakfast
8:00AM – Travel to Puerto Princesa City
2:30PM – Arrival @ Puerto Princesa City
5:30PM – To Puerto Princesa Airport
Places To Be Visited
- Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Snorkel Tour around Small Lagoon
- Big Lagoon
- Secret Lagoon
- Simizu Island
- 7th Comando Beach
- El Nido Tour Beach
Terms and Condition
- Travel Insurance is up to 100,000 pesos coverage.
- One-time and Mandatory payment of Eco-Tourism Development fee (ETDF) of 200 pesos at El Nido is not included in the package.
- All tours are seat-in coach basis. This means that you will join in with other guests from a number of hotels and you will enjoy the tour as a group.
- The check in time is 2:00PM, you can leave your baggage at the front desk if you have tour on the same day.
- The checkout is 12:00PM on your last day. If you have your on your last day, check out first before going to the tours just leave your baggage at the front desk to avoid extra charges.
- Some of the places to visit in the Island Hopping inclusion may not all be included in the actual tour and will depend on the availability of the place and availability of the time.Town prohibits entry of any four wheeled vehicle in the town proper. Terminal is the final stop of the trip. Tricycle is the mode of transportation at the town proper. The agency is not accountable for any expenses of the town proper transportation.
- There are no banks ATM Machine in town. Credit card facilities are also not available in most establishments
- Please be informed that the commercial electricity at El Nido is only available from 2:00PM to 6:00AM.
- Snorkeling gear, swimming gear, sun block, sunglasses and similar equipment are not included in the package except for life vest during sea travel.
- The agency is not liable if there will be cancellation of the tour because of act of nature forcing the coast guard to close sea travel to ensure safety of the guest.
- The Agency shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of the management.
- The discount rates for the following age brackets are:
- Ages below two(2) years of age 100% free
- Ages from three(3) to six(6) years of age 50% discount
- Ages seven(7) and above No discount
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the chosen package is required and the balance amount shall be paid in full upon guests’ arrival.
- Failure to issue initial deposit in a timely manner may jeopardize room availability and permits for the tour.
- Any cancellation made within two weeks or more from the arrival date shall bear the following charges:
- Cancelled within 14 days or more 10% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 7- 13 days 25% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 2-6 days 50% cancellation charge
- Cancelled within 1 day or no show 100% cancellation charge
- Agency is not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the guest/client during Tour unless to the will full act or gross negligence of the Agency or any of the staff.
- The agency reserves the rights to leave your guests if not meet its schedule.
- The Package rate above is valid only on the availability of the accommodation.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.