Have you ever wondered if there is a beach that is beautiful and picturesque, clean and quiet, yet not too far from Metro Manila? There is such a place. You can find it in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. It’s called Virgin Beach Resort.
Virgin Beach Resort sits by the shores of Laiya, facing east, adjacent to Sigayan Bay, one of the cleanest bays in the Philippines. The resort has more than a kilometer of pristine white sand beach. Its waters are pure, serene and crystal-clear. The majestic Mount Lobo serves as a tranquil backdrop to its beautiful beachfront area. If you are appreciative of such a place, then come and experience Virgin Beach Resort.
We are pleased to offer our guests a choice of comfortable beach front accommodations.
Enjoy the fresh ocean breeze in our open air bamboo cabanas. Cottage amenities include: electric fan, two queen-sized or one king-sized bed, en suite private toilet and bath and a spacious veranda with bamboo sofa.
Our stylish Casitas are air-conditioned. These come with 2 double beds, en suite private toilet and bath, and a spacious veranda with bamboo sofa.
Our canopied bamboo beds are located on the powdery beachfront. These may be enclosed with catcha curtains, and come provided with their own mattresses, pillows, bed sheets and blankets for overnight guests.
How To Get There
- From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway all the way to Exit 50 and get on the National Highway towards Calamba, Laguna then to Santo Tomas, Batangas.
- Drive approximately 6.5 km until you see the Star Toll Way sign. Turn right to enter the toll way and drive towards Lipa ( approx. 20 km ) or continue along Star Toll Way. Take Ibaan exit and proceed to Rosario and continue along main road and this take you to San Juan.
- If you choose to take the Lipa Star Toll exit, from the exit turn right towards Lipa City.
- You will see La Salle University Lipa to your left. Shortly, you will see a McDonalds and a Y junction. take right side of Y which is C. M. Recto Street.
- Drive along C. M. Recto and turn right on street corner adjacent to Mercury Drug Store, this is P. Torres St. from here you may choose to pass through Padre Garcia. This is a short-cut which by passes Rosario town and it will take you to the National Highway towards San Juan but avoid passing here on Friday mornings.
- On reaching Rosario town, you will see a Mercury Drug Store along main road. Turn left on main road ( Gualberto Ave. ) and follow this road ( approx. 18 km ) until you reach San Juan town proper. Stay on main road.
- Turn right on the road adjacent to the San Juan Municipal Building and drive towards Laiya ( approx. 22 km ).
- Pass laiya Cocogrove, kabayan, and balakbakan area. Watch for Y road section and Virgin Beach Resort sign. Take the left side of the Y which leads to our main gate and inquire with Ms. Ollie Mallari and Bijay Oliva.
|Entrance : Adult or Child|
|Inclusive of Entrance Fee, Corkage and Dining Parasol(Capacity of 12)||400.00 Php|
|ROOM TYPE||PEAK SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|(December 15 – June 30)||(July 1 – December 14)|
|Overnight||3 Days /2 Nights||Overnight||3 Days /2 Nights|
|Capacity of 6 persons with 2 queen size beds or 1 king size bed|
|Capacity of 4 persons with 2 queen size beds Maximum of 6|
|Extra Person – P600.00/pax in excess of 4 pax|
|Capacity of 3 persons Maximum of 5|
|Extra Person –P 550.00/pax in excess of 3 pax|
|Kids: (soup, 2 main courses with pasta or rice, dessert)||700.00Php|
|Drivers & Nannies:||650.00Php|
|Corporate Overnight Meal package (with am & pm snack andfree flowing coffee, iced tea or juice during meal hours)||1,725.00Php||1,025.00Php|
|Corporate Day Tour Meal package (with lunch, am & pm snack and free flowing coffee, iced tea or juice during meal hours)||1,250.00Php||850.00Php|
|Day Tour Package|
|Adults (Inclusive of Lunch)||850.00Php/day|
|Kids (2-10 years old) Inclusive of Lunch||525.00Php/day|
|Should you arrive after 1:30 pm (exclusive of lunch):|
|Kids (2-10 years old)||200.00Php/day|
|Other Facilities may be Rented:|
|Bed Parasol (with mattress and curtains)|
|Capacity of 3 pax – Maximum of 5||P 1,650.00/day|
|Extra Person charge in excess of 3 pax but no more than 5 pax –||130.00Php|
|Capacity of 12 pax – Maximum of 15||1,350.00Php/day|
|Extra Person charge in excess of 12 pax but no more than 15 pax –||120.00Php|
|Entrance : Adult or Child||250.00Php|
|Includes Corkage, Dining Parasol-Capacity of 12 pax – Max of 15|
|Extra Person – P120.00|
|Bed Parasol (with mattress and curtains)|
|Capacity of 3 pax – Maximum of 5||1,650.00Php/day|
|Extra Person –||130.00Php|
|Electricity Fee (for appliances)||100.00Php/non-cooking|
Amenities & Services:
- Day Tour
- Wedding Packages
- Boat Trip
- Banana Boat Riding
- Hobbie Cat Sailing
- Mountain Trekking