If you happen to visit Sarangani Province for a vacation or summer escapades, Rosal Beach Resort in Gumasa, Glan Sarangani should be included in your top list. This beach resort is one of the best white sand beaches scattered all over the province. It is situated between White Haven and Coco Beach Resort.
Compared to other beach resorts in the Philippines, the accommodation in Rosal is much affordable. It offers rooms with a functioning bathroom and good air conditioning. There are open – air cottages, space for tents and children’s playground.
There is a wide variety of options where one can break the stillness of the resort. One is to indulge in the beauty of the place by simply taking a walk in the fine white sand while having a conversation with new acquaintances or friends. Another way is to hang out with the beach while sipping refreshing drinks. For guests who love water sports, Rosal offers facilities such as kayaks, skim boards, and volleyball for rent. Take note, you can also experience jet skiing, just request it from the management.
Whether you are an adventurous tourist or someone looking for a laid back retreat, Rosal Beach Resort is a great destination on indulging your dream escapade.
[button color=”purple ” size=”big” link=”https://wayph.com/rosal-beach-resort-sarangani-province/2″ target=”blank” ]Contact Number[/button]
- Day Tour – P50.00/head
- Overnight – P60.00/head
- Open cottages – P600.00 – P700.00
ROSAL 1, 2 & 3 –
- Regular Rate – P 2,800/ room
- 2 beds
- Regular Rate – P2,800/room
- 2 bed
- Regular Rate – P7,000/cottage
- 1st FLOOR
- Refrigerator, gas stove & grilling area
- Dining Hall and Gazebo cottage
- Toilet and bath
- Regular Rate – P7,000 per cottage
- 2 Rooms with 10 beds (air-conditioned)
- Toilet and bath
- Regular Rate – P14,000
- 4 Rooms with 20 beds (air-conditioned)
- Toilet and Bath
- Coco Beach Resort in Gumasa
- White Haven Beach Resort, Sarangani
- Top 10 Best Beaches in Mindanao
- 23 Amazing Destinations in Mindanao